1. Physical and social distancing
• Class attendance is by booking only
• Class sizes are limited to comply with venue numbers and social distancing requirements
• Pilates mats and equipment will be BYO and placed to allow for a minimum of 4sqm per person.
• Poles are spaced 2m apart allowing for a minimum of 4sqm per person.
• Reception area to have markers and signs for social distancing
• Classes will have a gap of 20 minutes and clients asked to vacate promptly after their session
• Clients have been asked to arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to a class
- the door will be locked until this time to allow for the previous class to exit
• Cleaning products used – Antibacterial sprays & wipes & Aeris Active - Hospital-grade disinfection
• We will ensure thorough and regular cleaning of common contact surfaces, ‘high touch’ items and shared amenities, such as door handles, taps, EFTPOS keypads and stair railings
• We encourage online and contactless cashless payments
• Cleaning will be completed often, both during and after classes
• Soap is supplied in all bathrooms and Hand sanitisers available at various locations
• Disposable Paper towels have been installed in bathrooms for hand drying
• We will have 20 minute breaks between all classes for cleaning and changeover time
• Clients will bring their own mats & bands
• Poles will be cleaned with Methylated spirits after each use
3. Staff training and education
• Staff have all completed the Australian COVID-19 infection control training
• Staff and students have all been advised on restrictions, policies and procedures and any new measures by email, social media, on our website and signage throughout the studio
• I am aware that in addition to the legal obligations arising from the Emergency
Management Act 2005 and the Directions made under that Act, I must continue to comply
with relevant existing legislation and regulations, including WorkSafe legislation.
5. Response planning
• All Classes are by prior booking only and within set class times .
• Client attendance is recorded for every class
• Details are kept on record in the MindBody system for each client including, but not limited to,
* Full name, contact details (phone, address, email, DOB) and emergency contact
* All classes attended (date and time)
• If we become aware that someone with a case of COVID-19 has been on our premises, we will notify the state public health unit
• We will regularly review our COVID-19 risk management controls and safety and health issues, in consultation with staff and assess and decide whether any changes or additional control measures are required.
Prepared by Joanna Littlewood-Johnson May 14, 2020